skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, January 2, 2009
Pics from New Year's Eve
(Chris, Jennifer, Dad, Mom, Silvia & Dionicio)
(Silvia, Chris & Dionicio)
(Dad, Jen & Mom)
Wishing you & yours a wonderful 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's up with Vince
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(61)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(9)
Week 4 out of 5
Treatment Update: Week 3 of 5
Portraits of Vince & Anita
1 Week Down, 4 To Go
So far so good...
Treatment Center
(mini) Happy Dance
Pics from New Year's Eve
On your mark, get set...
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
About Me
Jennifer
I'm Anita & Vince's daughter. I was born on his 30th birthday so I'm the gift that keeps on giving! I hope you find this blog helpful in staying connected to us as we deal with his disease.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment