Monday, April 26, 2010

1 Year Anniversary!

Hi Everyone,

Things have been going so well that I have been VERY absent from blogging since late last year. What they say is true in this case, no news is good news! Dad did have some recent tests and a prostate biopsy but everything came back ok and he doesn't have any follow ups until this fall.

But I thought it was fitting to do a 1 Year Anniversary post since April 27, 2010 marks 1 year since Dad had his surgery down at MD Anderson in Houston, TX. My husband Chris told me all along that we had many more good times, great meals, and holidays to share with Dad but it was often hard to believe him at the time. This is 1 case where I am very glad to admit he was right.

In recognition of this special day, I encourage you to take a few minutes to let everyone you love know how you feel. Life gets busy and hectic - believe me I know - so it's nice to take a break from it all and enjoy the ones that we all work so hard for in the first place.

And...Happy Birthday wishes to Mom who will be celebrating her birthday this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment