skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, March 30, 2009
New Surgery Date
Hi all,
It looks like Monday, April 27th is the new surgery date for Dad. For now he's working on eating more protein and lowering his blood pressure.
Stay tuned for more details...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's up with Vince
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(61)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
▼
March
(6)
New Surgery Date
Surgery Update
Dad & Mom in Las Vegas
Change of Plans
Happy Birthday Dad!
Surgery Schedule
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
About Me
Jennifer
I'm Anita & Vince's daughter. I was born on his 30th birthday so I'm the gift that keeps on giving! I hope you find this blog helpful in staying connected to us as we deal with his disease.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment