Hi all,
I know it's been awhile since I've blogged but it was nice for things to be "normal" for awhile. Anyway, as it looks now Dad will have surgery on Wednesday, March 25th. He has some pre-surgical appointments on Friday, March 20th and more again on Tuesday, March 24th.
He's in town this week and still planning to be in Vegas the week of March 12th for work and then with Mom to celebrate their 39th wedding anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun, right!?!
We miraculously got everyone together on Saturday afternoon to take family photos. We hadn't taken any in a studio since my senior year of college in 1998 so it was definitely overdue. It was relatively painless and Grandma Louise kept us entertained. I'll let you know when we get the proofs so you can see.
Until then...take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment