
We (Mom, Dad, Jonathan and I) arrived about 5 am at MD Anderson so Dad could check in. They took him back to the surgery prep area about 5:20 am with about a dozen or so other patients and their caregivers. Jonathan and I were able to see him with Mom for a few minutes before they wheeled him off for his epidural and surgery. As usual, Dad was in very good spirits. I think he's ready to get the surgery over with so he can get on the road to recovery.
Then we headed off to grab some food in the cafeteria - breakfast tacos and coffee. So now we are hanging out in the surgery waiting area. Mom is crocheting a baby blanket for a friend of mine that just had a baby in Houston last Monday. Jonathan is reading the packet on Dad's surgery and I'm, well you know, blogging. After this, I'll be on Facebook, my newest time waster!
Stay tuned...
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment